Monday, September 15, 2014

gratitude challenge, day two

By Jack Brummet

There is a "thing" going around social media circles, where you list three things you are grateful for for a week.

The gratitude challenge was assigned me by Pegeen White.  I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want to do it, give it a shot in the comments here, or on Facebook. today I am grateful for:
  • My mom, Guy, Loa, Cathy and Jeremy; my surviving Jones and Brummet cousins, James, Jimmy, Kevin, Leslie, Laurie, David, and Susannah.
  • The Currans, too numerous to enumerate (around 130 people or so).  My entire Brummet/Jones side includes just the twelve people named above (plus my nuclear family, listed yesterday).
  • Puget Sound, an every day presence in our lives in North Beach, with the crisp salt breezes, foghorns, sea lions barking, Olympic Mountains, boats, and heartbreakingly beautiful sunsets.
---o0o---

No comments: