Thursday, July 17, 2014

Frederick Walton's Peeler's famous letter about bloodsuckers

By Jack Brummet, Conspiracy Ed. 

[collected some years ago.  It appears on a handful of other websites.]


March 1980

Gentlemen:

I find it my duty to complain to the U.S. Senate of the use of bloodsuckers by Harold Brown and Stuart Eisenstat.

My name is Frederick Walton Peeler, age 31, and I am told my birthdate is December 29, 1948. The individual who pretends to be my father is William Frederick Peeler, news editor of the Washington Star News. William Peeler is a bloodsucker, a black eyed bloodsucker, with co-workers such as Sidney and Eleni Eestein.

My blood is identical in type to that of James Ewell Brown Stuart. Small amounts of it make blue eyes black. Small amounts of it, like bionic serum, in transfusion result in Eyesinstein phenomenon similar to that portrayed on Bionic Man. In violation of my constitutional rights, Harold Brown and Stuart Eisenstat both use Pentagon bloodsuckers to harry to such an extent that I live in a virtual 1984 Orwellian nightmare with bloodsuckers rather than Orwellian cameras: Bloodsuckers, peeping bugs, who have been humored like Bionic Men or Bionic Women, bloodsucking bugs who are worse than any sort of electronic bugging that Richard Nixon could devise.

The bloodswilling has been bad since the early years of my life, and particularly since the first years of elementary school, ages 6, 7, 8, etc. The situation has worsened since the beginning of 1973. The bloodswilling that occured while I was attending George Washington University, where I was an honors student, was so bad that I had to withdraw from the University, at the same time I obtained a divorce. Since the time I received a divorce decree in early 1974 to present, the bloodswilling had been so bad that it is difficult even to read or write with the bloodsuckers peeping or in the ears 16-24 hours a day bugging, bugging, bugging. For weeks or months at a time, sleep was difficult and even the simplest work almost impossible with bloodsuckers in the ears bugging, bugging, bugging. It has been impossible to date since my divorce in 1974 with the bloodsucking bugs following me everywhere, peeping in my apartment. Since the inauguration of Jimmy Carter, the situation has become unbearable. A certain Jewish clique has taken to using the bloodsuckers like voodoo dolls, either wiring their genitals or feathering their genitals in proximity. Since the inauguration of Jimmy Carter, the conditions have often approached torture. I'm told second hand that my "blood is not chemically human." So much for Jimmy Carter's human rights program. Again it is 16-24 hours a day as a captive audience for liberal, black, oriental, Christian, and homosexual propaganda. Again it's the use of bloodsuckers as voodoo dolls.

There are numerous media bloodsuckers (I'm told that Dan Rather and Mike Wallace are two of them) numerous Star News bloodsuckers, but most of the bloodsuckers seem to be Pentagon employees and service children that attended Rose Hill, Bush Hill Elementary schools, Mark Twain intermediate schools, Edison and Robert E. Lee High Schools with me. To the best of my knowledge, the Pentagon bloodsuckers get their fresh supplies of blood by [illegible] apartments and taking blood out of our sleeping bodies. I don't know who Harry Brown's or Stuart Eisenstat's Dracula is.

I have not donated blood since November-December of 1970 while in Oakland Army base awaiting transportation to Viet Nam. I was diverted to Fort Sill, Ok. and have since been discharged, honorably, with a Good Conduct Medal, and have a Veteran's Administration 10% disability of the left ankle resulting from a deliberate injury, a closed rupture of the left Achilles tendon. I was deliberately injured by other service personnel 2 days before I was supposed to get out of the Army. Their objective in that deliberate injury was to get my particularly different blood out of my body. The people conspiring to injure me hoped that surgery would have been necessary to correct that deliberate injury. From that surgery, from that bloody surgery, they would have been able to get large amounts of my particularly valuable blood. The leg was placed in a cast, and fortunately surgery was not necessary.

Throughout the period of my U.S. military service, all medical personnel lied about my blood type, saying that it was O+. It is not O+, and that has been known since my childhood when it took approximately 20 stitches to close a gash in the left knee. This was the first deliberate injury to get blood out of my body, the ankle injury being the second. The stitches were made at the Alexandria Hospital not far from Robert E. Lee's Alexandria, Va. home. The injury occured on Apple Tree Drive in Rose Hill, a sub-division in Franconia, Va. The Kennedy family got a St. Bernard later from a close neighbor. I assume they were after blood too.

The blood from the 20 stitch nick, at least on stein, was taken to somewhere near Princeton University. Years later there was a girl in my High School, Lee High School, named Sharon Mercer and another girl named Sharon Kawamoto (pronounced Cow-a-mow-toe throughout high school) and a Cow-amow-toe sorority. There were a lot of bloodsuckers in Lee High School. There was blood all over the backyard from that knee laceration: it was at a picnic and there were witnesses.

So people have been sitting here in Franconia and Springfield swilling blood pretty regularly since I was eight years old. That's over twenty years. Many of them have Pentagon jobs now. I thought it would get better in 1975 when I had a bleeding rectal cyst removed, but it hasn't. The cyst was not malignant, so some of the bloodsuckers drank the blood, ooze and pus from it. I'm sure my toilet is tapped, and I'm sure that someone consumed the blood out of the toilet from the bleeding rectal cyst.

Bill Peeler and Thelma Peeler have been pretending to be my parents since we moved here to Virginia, on Biscayne Street in Huntington, a sub-division south of Alexandria, sometime around 1952. Anna Perry, nee Peeler, has been pretending to be my sister since as far back as I can remember. John [illegible] Peeler and James William Peeler, 23 and 25, have been pretending to be my brothers for over twenty years. Most of the family members other than myself are penis nosed. I am not penis nosed, I am thumb nosed. I sucked my thumb when I was a child.

The worst of the bloodsuckers that Eisenstat and Brown uses are queers, the cocksuckers. Can you conceive of having a cocksucker swill your blood? There is no privacy whatsoever. Imagine being in bed with a woman while the bloodsuckers peep. Imagine the cocksucking Bionic Men and Women.

If the Senate can't stop Harry Brown's Dracula and Stuart Eisenstat's Bionic bloodsuckers, then I and others that have similar blood (there are several of us in this country.) are going to request diplomatic asylum in some other country. The bloodsuckers recently followed me across the entire country, from Virginia to California by car. It has been impossible to lose the bloodsucking tics for even a half hour during the past 6 years. All the way to Canada and back. All the way to California and back. I traveled by way of Baton Rouge, to Houston, to El Paso, to Tuscon, to San Diego, to Los Angeles to Pheonix to El Paso, the bloody red baton pass, but the god damned tics apparently made it alive. I'm not Christian, I don't believe in blood swilling or communion, and the several of us are going to find some way to retaliate for the bloodsucking of these god damned bugs. If the Senate can't stop the bloodsucking, can't clean the blood up, then the Senate is going to wake up and find us gone. For myself, I intend to work as a mason for at most another year to get money to get out of here.

Frederick Walton Peeler

P.S. Don't believe the tapes Nixon and Ford made by bugging screaming arguments between my ex-wife and myself. My ex-wife went to school, high school, with one of the Ford boys.

No comments: