Thursday, March 24, 2011

End times edge closer: the Tea Party's Michele Bachmann forms "exploratory committee"

By Pablo Fanque
National Affairs Editor
Illustration by Jack Brummet




Representative Michele Bachmann, is currently spending a week tromping around Iowa, which will hold the first caucuses of the 2012 Presidential race.   Her team just leaked to CNN that said Bachmann will form an exploratory committee in June.  She also named an Iowa state senator-- Kent Sorenson--as her political director in the early caucus state.

She recently told ABC's Jonathan Karl that "I'm in for 2012 in that I want to be a part of the conversation in making sure that President Obama only serves one term, not two, because I want to make sure that we get someone who's going to be making the country work again. That's what I'm in for. But I haven't made a decision yet to announce, obviously, if I'm a candidate or not..."
---o0o---

No comments: