Saturday, April 25, 2009

Keith Olberman offers $1,000 a second to see Sean Hannity Waterboarded

Sean Hannity had actor Charles Grodin on his show this week. Hannity asked Grodin if he'd ever accept a book from Hugo Chavez or listen to a speech by a "murdering dictator like Daniel Ortega."

Grodin's replied "I'd listen to anybody. I'm listening to you."

Grodin also asked Hannity if he was wearing mascara and if he plans to marry Ann Coulter.

Then, we get to the red meat of the show:

GRODIN: You're for torture.
HANNITY: I am for enhanced interrogation.
GRODIN: You don't believe it's torture. Have you ever been waterboarded?
HANNITY: No, but Ollie North has.
GRODIN: Would you consent to be waterboarded? We can waterboard you?
HANNITY: Sure.
GRODIN: Are you busy on Sunday?
HANNITY: I'll do it for charity. I'll let you do it. I'll do it for the troops' families.
Obviously, this has to happen. For the troops, I mean! Not merely for my amusement!


Keith Olberman offered to pay $1,000 "for ever second he lasts while being waterboarded." I think we'd all pay something to see Sean Hannity waterboarded. . .especially if he cried like a baby, came out of it and recanted.


---o0o---

No comments: