Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Terry Melanson on Michael Richards: Freemason, Shriner, Racist

Following up on my recent post on Michael Richards, Terry Melanson, who runs the fascinating Illuminati Conspiracy Archive, wrote to me.:

"Yes, I was on to the same theme as you. Right after I watched it. I had already known that he was a 33rd and a Shriner. Not only is his racism a symptom of his masonic affiliation - Richards is in the highest echelons where the current of white superiority has always lurked.Here's my new article: Michael Richards: Freemason, Shriner, Racist
By Terry, at 1:59 PM, November 22, 2006 "

My piece just lightly touched on this, in my normal haphazard fashion, but Terry has thoroughly researched, and written a long post on Richards' Freemason connections, along with a lot of data on Masonry's history in race relations. Click here t0 read Michael Richards: Freemason, Shriner, Racist.

Happy Thanksgiving!

/jack
---o0o---

No comments: