Monday, August 21, 2006

Former President George H.W. Bush excoriates his son's war



The "First Family" is rumored to have suffered an irreparable rift. More precisely, the rift between the former and current President George Bush has grown into a Grand Canyon-sized chasm. Sources told All This Is That that former President George George (aka POTUS 41) recently told another former President, William Jefferson Clinton (aka POTUS 42), "Bill, we ran the wrong brother for President. I feel terrible."

The former President continued, "What really chaps my hide is that this gigantic mess he's gotten us into is somehow perceived as making amends for my Presidency. For some mistake I made. Sure, I made mistakes. But does an even bigger one somehow even the score?"

"Look," Bill Clinton said, "George. . .no one blames you for any of this. It is his war. Most of us know you had nothing to do with it." "But there is this perception, Bill, " George H.W. Bush explained, "That I somehow didn't finish the job. Or finish it right. And look at the mess he has gotten us into." "I mean it George," Bill Clinton explained, "No one holds you responsible." "Maybe not," George Bush said, "but the f**king idiot has done nothing for my legacy, except hurt it, believe me. . ."

"Let's face it, Bill. You whipped my ass over these mistakes. (And that jughead Ross Perot didn't help either). I accept that. I like you. We're friends. That was politics. But what my son has done is inexcusable. It's wrong. It's hurting our country. And he has broken my heart. And he's done it with Rummy and Cheney and these other folks I trusted and cared about. I don't even talk to the boy anymore. We see him on holidays. I don't even know if I can keep doing that. The whole thing just makes me sick."

All This Is That earlier reported on the rift in the first family in its formative stages: click here.

Other recent All This Is That reportage on George Bush (43):

President George Bush 'channels' Adolph Hitler during Iowa speech ...
The Declaration of Independence & Parallels between King George ...
President Bush and the origins of the "you rock/devil horns" sign
Painting: President George W.Bush does a face plant on the world ...
"I would love to kill George Bush"
George Bush & the Geometry problem
Alien Lore No. 65 - George Bush, Dick Cheney & The Greys
President Bush condemns bilingual national anthem
President Bush: "Bush, Clinton, Bush, Clinton"
President Bush lights up the "c***suckers" in the press
President angrily refuses to accept Veep Cheney's resignation ...
Sex Pictures Of President Bush, President Chirac, And Queen Elizabeth
President George W. Bush Speaks About Universal Values
All This Is That - http://jackbrummet.blogspot.com
Best President Bush quotes of 2005
The lies the President told in his State of the Union & his real ...
---o0o---

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's true, whether or not you have the facts straight. Like we come here for facts.

Anonymous said...

More fiction. And not that good. You should mark this as a parody. Even if it's weak.

Stephen Clarke-Willson, Ph.D. said...

This seems true.

USNews.com: Washington Whispers: "Animal House in the West Wing

He loves to cuss, gets a jolly when a mountain biker wipes out trying to keep up with him, and now we're learning that the first frat boy loves flatulence jokes. A top insider let that slip when explaining why President Bush is paranoid around women, always worried about his behavior. But he's still a funny, earthy guy who, for example, can't get enough of fart jokes. He's also known to cut a few for laughs, especially when greeting new young aides, but forget about getting people to gas about that."

Stephen Clarke-Willson, Ph.D. said...

More bushy fun:

Phony