Friday, December 02, 2005

Part 3: More Quotes From Pres. Ronald Reagan

Don't be afraid to see what you see.

I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national emergency, even if I'm in a cabinet meeting.

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

I call upon the scientific community in our country, those who gave us nuclear weapons, to turn their great talents now to the cause of mankind and world peace: to give us the means of rendering these nuclear weapons impotent and obsolete.

People don't start wars, governments do.

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'

---o0o---

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "

This is perfect. This post was just pinged on Weblogs. I am reading it a few minutes after it was posted. The one thing I've really liked about this blog is how you give respect even to Republicans, and then you batter them into a coma. Qouting your poem, "I don't know which is better" to read you beating up Republicans or "pulling our legs."