Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Bill Clinton Gooses Supreme Nominee Alito's Daughter

Interestingly, the family of Joseph Alito was posed beneath the oil portrait of President Clinton in the White House at yesterday's most recent Supreme Court Justice rollout.

Even more interestingly, President's Clinton's hand appears to be resting on the shoulder of Alito's daughter. If I were a better animator, I could show you what happens next: Bill's hand drifts ever so slowly down, unsnaps the clasp of the skirt, and gingerly breaches the elastic of her panties as he reaches to cup her tender nether regions.

Jesus! Did I just write that? Is she even of age? Is the Secret Service charging over to my house at this very moment? /jack
----o0o----

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That makes me think of what might happen if Jenna Bush and Bill Clinton ever met. . .